Do you sometimes feel like this? Too much food?
- Saturday we ate out to celebrate our daughter/SIL's 22nd anniversary at the Rusty Bucket;
- Monday we ordered pizza in from Iacono’s on Kenny Rd.;
- Wednesday we were on a road trip to Canton and the meal was catered (baked chicken);
- Thursday a church group gathered for dinner at the Crane’s lovely home on a lake (wonderful smoked ribs)
- also attended a memorial service at Friendship Village for Mary Dunbar which included a reception with food;
- Friday we attended the wedding of Tracy and Andy at the Amelita Mirolo Barn which included dinner (lots of choices);
- Sunday we're having friends Howard and Betty here for lunch (soup and salad) before we head out for an art show in Middletown, Ohio Watercolor Society.
But I seem to be going to the store all the time.