Just Google "church attract millennials" and you'll find
- 5 ways,
- 10 ways,
- why they don't,
- how to attract,
- what they want,
- why we need them, and
- where are they.
- First, you need a very loud band,
- second, casual attire like torn jeans and t-shirts, then
- no (apparent) theology (although it's there),
- dramatic presentations highly entertaining,
- something called transparency (which usually isn't there), and
- if your church is growing, you probably have post modern architecture, or a repurposed building that doesn't look like a church, and
- very important to pull it all together is a minister/pastor with a terrific personality who has no discernible credentials or ties to any church of the past or recognizable to their boomer grandparents because "non-denominational" sounds better to them.
- And even though there are thousands of service/ministry opportunities already asking for their help, start something new they can support.
Imagine Jesus' apostles starting off with this check list.