Wednesday, December 08, 2004

636 Job for Super-Nag

No one wants to be nagged. I'm the exception to that rule. I need a first class, non-stop nagger, to start immediately. No pay. You don't need to DO these jobs--just nag me until I get them done.

1. Have to get my eyes checked. Can hardly see. I'm actually dangerous on the road at night. I'm assuming it is cataracts--but glaucoma runs in the family. They also itch.

2. Have to call about my new Whirlpool refrigerator. It has one temperature--super cold.

3. Have to have my laptop checked. Can only get the logo. No programs come up. (Could call the guy at Chem Abstracts who fixed my PC the last time, but I don't.) Mouse on the PC is also being cranky.

4. Have to check on my health insurance. I understand nothing about Medicare and my Supplemental STRS, and have no idea if I have the right thing (possibly can outsource this nagging to my daughter, a medical office manager who understands insurance).

5. The van needs an oil change, and it's beginning to look like trash bin and I need to clean it out so I'm not embarrassed if I offer someone a ride.

6. Attic over garage got dirty when the roof was replaced. Need to find someone with a commercial vacuum to clean it.

7. A letter I promised to type (and edit) for my husband has been on my desk for four days. He's a patient man but. . .

8. I need to finish the books I've started, or return them to the library.

9. I'm several months behind in my magazine blog. I should either get busy and write, or stop buying new magazines.

10. I need to have the white living room rug shampooed and reversed. (Why do they put coloring in pet food--dogs and cats are color blind.)

2 comments:

Pat in NC said...

Call for an eye appointment NOW! Cataract surgery if needed is no biggy. Glaucoma if not contolled will leave you with irreversible damage. DO NOT WAIT!

Norma said...

Thanks Pat. You are a first class nag! Brief, scary and to the point. I've just called. Have an appointment for tomorrow.