Thursday, December 01, 2011

Former SEIU Boss Andy Stern Becomes Albatross then gets a Columbia appointment

I noticed that Andy Stern, former boss of SEIU, and frequent visitor at the White House and Obama confidant had been appointed to a faculty position at Columbia, Senior Fellow for the Richard Paul Richman Center for Business, Law, and Public Policy, an interdisciplinary academic center jointly administered by Columbia Business School and Columbia Law School.

I thought that was odd since I had a vague recollection he'd had some legal problems--does that make him qualified for a position with a pricey Law School? Then I found out that just a month before his Columbia appointment he'd been declared an albatross by Publius Forum. They were certainly wrong about that!

Former SEIU Boss Andy Stern Becomes Albatross « Publius Forum

I stopped donating to the University of Illinois because of Bill Ayers being on the Chicago campus--each time I'd get a request I scribble a note across and mail it back. I think Columbis graduates should do likewise.

No comments: