Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Do you read the New York Times?

I used to. But the news stories are so biased and full of opinion, I just gave up. I prefer some facts, so I can make my own opinion. This opinion of NYT opinion page I agree with, but its also in the news coverage, not just opinion page:
“New York Times editorialists write for people who think alike and seek reinforcement of their prejudices. Unconstrained by any need for compromise or political sensitivity, they provide an honest distillation of left-liberalism, something you can't always get from politicians who need to appeal broadly enough to win electoral majorities or even from the leaders of other institutions that serve a more diverse audience or clientele. What you learn from reading Times editorialists is that the fundamental attitude of left-liberalism today is one of contemptuous ignorance.”

No comments: