Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Abby Johnson, pro-life advocate talks to a pastor

She’s a former Planned Parenthood worker, now trying to lead other women out of this cesspool. She wonders why more is not said in churches about life issues.  I’ve been a member of our church since 1976 and have never heard a word about abortion.

Abby: I grew up in a pro-life Christian home, but I never once heard my preacher talk about abortion.
Pastor: I preach about abortion every year during Respect Life month and the anniversary of Roe vs. Wade.
Abby: It’s not enough. About 70% of women who have abortions come from the church.
Pastor: But Abby...really...how often do you think I should be preaching about abortion?
Abby: I don’t know, but I will say that when I worked at Planned Parenthood, it was not uncommon for a woman to be holding a rosary or Bible in her hands while she laid on the abortion table. So you tell me, how often should you preach about abortion?

From her FaceBook page.

No comments: