Friday, August 02, 2013

Looking back with regrets, but forgiven and set free by Jesus

Ayesha writes:  “I had my first abortion at 14. I was in my 2nd trimester and had to go to Saratoga, New York, for them to perform the killing, as I was too far along for local doctors to do it. In my early 20's I had (at the time) a much welcomed and relieved miscarriage; at 24 I was pregnant again and this time scared, but happy about it. Before this pregnancy I had never known a sober day in my life. Getting pregnant saved my life. I only wish I had accepted the life God gave me the first two times. I cannot take back killing my first child Navar, nor can I take back not wanting the second one, but I have repented and I am forgiven and set free. I can also say without question that if I had kept that first child my life would have been forever changed and for the better. There is nothing happy, joyful or safe about killing your child. There is always hope and always a better way. All life is precious.”  From Ayesha Kreutz’ Facebook page.

No comments: