Saturday, April 23, 2022

First really great day of the spring and it's 83!

 We cleaned off the deck and washed the furniture and had our dinner outside--beef roast, potatoes, carrots and yellow peppers, fresh fruit and a giant cookie.  What an amazing day.  Our neighbor's dog, Kerry, stopped by to visit.  She loves Bob.  He takes her on walks and feeds her when her owners are gone.  She didn't want to go home, but I think she could smell the beef roast!  Later in the day I took a walk and enjoyed the flowering crab apple trees.  I'm wearing my head phones in the photo while enjoying a podcast about Liturgy of the Hours.  Had a visit with a new neighbor Mark who moved in last week, and an old neighbor Jan (but younger than me). So many of my neighbors are planting flowers.  It was a beautiful time.





No comments: