Saturday, November 03, 2007

4290

Callow, crude, childish crumb crunchers

I'm leaving the rude, childish comments on my Hilliam entry, although I could delete the insulting and derogatory, so you can see the level of conversation from the left wing blogfesters.

Here's one bellyaching, whiny response, written by "anonymous," of course, who can't handle the content, so goes to personal attacks on my typo: "Not that grammatically rewriting your post would mitigate the idiocy of its content, but the past tense of "lead" is "led." Most third graders have mastered this one." I would match my third grade teacher, education and experience against anon's any day. Miss DeWall even had time to teach us good manners (missing from the life experience of anon), respect, kindness, orderliness, thrift, consideration for others, basic principles of good health, care for the environment and our community, in addition to all the basics like reading, writing, math, geography, and civics. All without a federal requirement in sight. Thanks for the memories, anon.

Whiny, sniveling, unhinged bloggers here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When we point out your tenuous grasp of our language, it's mockery. When you complain about having been busted as nearly illiterate, it's whining. See how that works?

("Third-grade teacher" needs a hyphen, of course, since "third and "grade" are modifying "teacher." Your long list of virtues needs an "and" before "care." You're new to speaking English, we take it? Is an ESL class in order?)

Norma said...

No I don't hyphenate my adjectives--it's clutter, and I wasn't taught that way in the 40s and 50s--before your time, I suppose. Now go home and write on your own bloggity attack page. Be a good little boy. Can you understand if I don't help you out with hyphens?

JAM said...

Hey, and more anonymous bravery on this post as well. They probably have a 30lb dictionary sitting there to look up every one of your words, hoping and praying for a mistake so they can anonymously leave you another snarky comment.

A year and a half of my Louisiana public school education shining brightly on my year and a half of blogging, and only one person in that year and a half ever tried to correct my grammar.

Though I must admit that my intentional Southernisms probably make folks assume I'm an idiot.

Good work though, Norma. I'm sure these brave anonymous souls will be back for more target practice in the future.

Norma said...

Thank you, Mr. JAM. You are indeed a Southern gentleman.