Friday, November 16, 2007

4322

Support your candidate

Before the Christmas [aka holiday] rush, why not send a small check (or however you do it these days electronically) to the candidate of your choice? Campaigns are about money, no use moaning about it and sitting on your wallet. Some like Clinton and Edwards are personally extremely wealthy. Others need to raise a war chest. If Obama or McCain is your man, send a contribution. It might buy a fraction of a TV minute or buy a few posters. Today I'm sending my contribution to Mike Huckabee. He most closely lines up with the experience, personal integrity and moral clarity I think are important. I would not be unhappy with some of the other Republican candidates, but I'd sure have to hold my nose if Rudy is the choice of the party (seems like a sweet guy with loads of experience and charisma, but way too much personal baggage for my tastes).

I don't do electronic transfers and I think all these campaign websites are designed by people who are 18-19 years old, so you may have to poke around a bit to find the U.S. Mail address.

To contribute by mail, please send to:

Huckabee for President, Inc.
P.O. Box 2008
Little Rock, Arkansas 72203

"When discussing faith and politics, we should honor the "candid" in candidate - I have much more respect for an honest atheist than a disingenuous believer." Mike Huckabee

MikeHuckabee.com - I Like Mike!

No comments: