Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Out of the darkness with a smile


Two weeks ago the world watched and waited while 33 coal miners were brought up out of a dark cave. As they emerged one by one, they had big smiles on their faces, they were praising God and hugging friends and family. A few days ago my Aunt Betty, 78, was also released from a dark cave--Alzheimer's Disease. I'm sure she was greeted by her Lord and Savior and her friends and relatives, and she had that gorgeous smile we all remember and probably was telling a joke and looking for her golf clubs. We'll all miss you Betty, and we rejoice with you in your release and homecoming!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Murray sez:
If there is a better woman out there than Betty, point her out to me cause I want one of my grandsons to marry her!

Norma said...

I can't recall you ever left a comment that brought tears to my eyes, but this is it.