Friday, August 24, 2007

4085

What I want for my birthday

I stopped at the gift shop in Lakeside this morning to take a photo of a ring. I'm showing it to dear husband, or DH, as some of you call yours. That isn't my hand--I'm taking the photo. Now I've shown it to him, and I hope the rest is history. I don't wear much jewelry and this isn't my birthstone, but I thought this would be nice with the occasional dressy outfit. Plus, it's a size 5--just calling my ring finger's name. What do you think?

3 comments:

Ladybug Crossing said...

Gorgeous, dahling!!
Hope it's in your birthday box.
LBC

JUST A MOM said...

that IS MY birth stone and I would not wear it BUT I do think that other people should have a stone like that...... have a great weekend.

Cathy said...

I think it is pretty and I hope you find it on that size 5 finger of yours soon!