Monday, October 19, 2009

New editor in blogger

For several days I tried "new editor" in the basic posting template at blogger. Didn't like it. When I copied and pasted text from another source, I couldn't control the paragraphs; I couldn't see what I was editing; there was no spell check, had to use IE's; sometimes in the window things ran off the margin. Really, I could see no advantage. Still haven't seen a correction to the label problem (2000 limit) and I've read through the discussions at the blogger.com forums. Some people seem to be in worse shape than I. So I continue to use the labels I have and hope someone fixes this problem. If you don't have an "Anita Dunn" label there's really no work-around.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

> there was no spell check, had to
> use IE's;

BTW, on this topic, there is a good spell check program Spell Check Anywhere (SpellCheckAnywhere.Com). It works in all programs, including blogs-- and it also has optional grammar check.