Monday, May 31, 2010

Nice to hear from you

When I opened my e-mail today I had a nice letter from someone who'd read my blog on the links from Joyce Foundation to President Obama to CCX to Al Gore to Goldman Sachs.  (These carbon exchanges remind me of investing in fantasy baseball.) He thanked me.  Occasionally there are comments or e-mails to balance the lefties who claim to only have my best interests at heart and want to shut me down, either on Facebook or blogspot. Either I write too much (you need to get a life, Norma) or I haven't researched it (even though I provide the links) or I'm buying into right wing conspiracies (it's not a conspiracy if they explain what they're doing) or s/he is just bossy and won't take the time to write her own stuff so they come here and complain.  The nasties just get deleted.  It's always "freedom for me and not for thee" when you're left of center. Even when Obama followers aren't transparent on purpose, they are.

No comments: