Friday, April 26, 2013

Why we need to continue praying

for those who work in the abortion industry. Former Planned Parenthood worker, Abby Johnson comments:

Four years ago, I sat at the head table of Planned Parenthood's annual gala. I sat there so proud of myself sitting next to Hillary Clinton and relishing in my "Employee Of the Year" award. I look back on that day and realize how lucky I am. I am so thankful for my family who never turned their backs on me. I am so thankful for a God who kept waiting on me to turn back to Him. I am thankful that He makes all things new. I am so thankful for those loving prolifers who prayed for me every day for eight years. And I am so thankful for all of you. Thank you for your prayers and loving me through this journey.

I'm praying for Diana to leave the abortion industry.

3 comments:

Norma said...

Pray for Diana. She needs to find something outside "reproductive health," for her expensive law degree, a euphemism for abortion.

Cristy S. said...

I will pray for Diana, too.

Cristy S. said...

I will pray for Diana, too.