Monday, May 18, 2015

Coffee research

cappuccino-593256_150

Free image from Pixabay.com

Do you need some more reasons to enjoy that cup of coffee in the morning? I switched to decaf because of a-fib, but it still has the good stuff. A really good summary of current research. http://samadimd.com/latesthealth/coffee-and-your-health

I watch Dr. Samadi on week-ends on Fox, and find him a good balance between sound research and alternative concepts.

I've tried several brands of decaf (never brewed coffee until about 2 years ago) and have settled on Folger's. I like it with some half n half, or if mixing it with dark chocolate, about half a cup of 2% milk. I use a little Mr. Coffee machine, and have no problem with reheating in the microwave, which brings nightmares to purists.

No comments: