Thursday, February 10, 2022

Where are the healthy people studies?

 Because I've been blogging almost 20 years, I receive a lot of inquires from publicity people promoting books, nutritional plans, diets, religions, higher education, and appeals for money.  Today it was a drug treatment program in Massachusetts.  Out of curiosity I decided to look at the main page, then clicked around on the links.  I found a guide for substance abuse for LGBTQ. "I wonder how deep into the guide I can got before it's my fault (society)?  Not to worry.  It was point number one.  

I know there are healthy people who are "marginalized" (the latest term for blaming society).  Why are there no studies on them?  Maybe they could be role models, or perhaps blaming others is part of the pathology of the disease, and which keeps the helpers and caregivers employed?

No comments: