Thursday, June 08, 2006

2549 Puppy sitting a Chihuahua

I have no grandchildren, but my daughter has a puppy who has just had surgery. So in addition to getting ready for a dinner party tonight (actually everything's ready), I'm puppy sitting. She dropped off a cage, a gate, a carrier, two kinds of special food, food and water dishes, a place mat for the dishes, a special blanket, puppy pads, plastic bag and papers to put under the pad, a carpet steamer in case the pup has an accident, toys, and two raw green beans, which is apparently a special treat.
Many, many staples in her tiny tummy

She has her own OSU blanket


I got a long list of instructions, and what to expect. She practiced on the puppy pad. She shows no signs of napping, which I was told she would do, but after hearing on the radio that the President of OSU has resigned (or will), she did poop on her OSU blanket. My daughter didn't tell me she knows English.


No comments: