Friday, June 09, 2006

Friday Family Photos

Today I picked up my husband's paintings at the Upper Arlington Art League Spring Show at the Church at Mill Run. This is the show that got "all" the publicity from the Columbus Dispatch. Which ignored us for years. I forgot to take my camera, so then I tried to get some photos at home. The reflections and the lighting didn't work at all. But this is a painting of our niece Heather in the hayloft of my mother's barn. I think she was about 12 years old.


exterior of the barn, ca. mid 1970s

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The hay loft painting is precious!

AJ

Susan said...

They're beautiful! You could open an art gallery in Lakeside to exhibit the artistic talents of both of you!

Norma said...

He has a show at the Patio Restaurant in Lakeside this summer.