Wednesday, June 14, 2006

It's dead, Jim

Checking my blog links. These library blogs are dead, dying, struggling for content, or are totally discouraged. I'll have to think about unlinking.

Distance Education Library
Blonde Librarian
Conservator
Excited utterances--merged into another site
Family Man Librarian--spotty, but has a good excuse
Feel Good Librarian--seems to be posting about once a month
Infinite Library--just plays games
Jay Kegley, no idea what happened to him
Lethal Librarian--not much since March
Right Wing Librarian--only occasionally posts, but there are so few of him, I'll probably keep the link up
Random Thoughts--does a meme on Friday
Sonderman--nothing since December about Google Scholar (the topic)

3 comments:

Susan said...

Thanks for not putting me on the list...I'm still try to plug away!

Christopher the Curmudgeon said...

In my defense I was/am being held prisoner by an army of bears.

Oyarsa said...

I was worried I'd end up on your "bad blogger" list.

Whew. It's a relief I'm not. :-)