Sunday, June 18, 2006

2589 My husband's new camera

He bought a Sony Cybershot H5. That means nothing to me since I don't know anything about cameras, but we thought we needed something before going to Europe in July. A neighbor who teaches camera classes at the Senior Center helped him pick one out, then sold him his brand new one when the source was out of that model, and he'll order a new one for himself. That way we'll have a little time to learn how to use this one. It tells me my computer doesn't have a hi-speed USB port. Will that matter? These are some practice shots:

Grilling burgers for Father's Day


Ready for burgers and bean salad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ppy Father's Day to the hubby.

Cathy said...

It tells me my computer doesn't have a hi-speed USB port. Will that matter?

No, it just means the upload time will take a little more time.

Hope you enjoy your new camera! Does it take movies? Mine does - I am always discovering something neat mine will do.