Tuesday, April 01, 2008

4744 I'm no math whiz

Are these statements true? Mickey, a high school friend of my husband, sent them along. (People who e-mail my husband don't know he doesn't use the computer and that I read his e-mail first.)
    111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

    The cost of raising a medium-size dog to the age of eleven: $ 16,400

    The percentage of Africa that is wilderness: 28%, but the percentage of North America that is wilderness: 38%

    Q. If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you have to go until you would find the letter 'A'? A. One thousand
Interesting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that if you can't get people interested in what our legislators are doing to us, they dam well don't care if there's any truth to Mickey's 4 statements. LOL

Norma said...

Inquiring minds want to know, and there are a few people who e-mail more jokes than political commentary.