Friday, April 17, 2009

Susan Roesgen--blind, deaf and rude

CNN has a sorry reporter. Not in the sense of apologetic, but weak, poorly trained, and angry. I looked up Susan Roesgen in Google and got 43,100 hits, many of course not connected to her terrible reporting of the tea party in Chicago where she shouted down the man she'd asked for an interview when she didn't agree with him. If nothing else, she's gotten more publicity with this disaster than any story she's ever done. What a resume enhancer--if she wants to work in Cuba!

The blogger who produced the film below was at the Chicago rally and watched her do her axe job. You may not want to watch the entire 18 minutes, but if you do you'll see Americans of all ages and ethnicities peacefully gathering, singing, lifting posters, chatting with each other and having a good time. Much like the one here in Columbus (I watched the video of John Kasich speaking to the crowd without a teleprompter).



Some numbers from other Tea Parties.

Maggie on the Tea Party in Toledo.

CNN reporter confronted for lack of fairness and balance (must belong to Fox; longer YouTube version)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Murray sez:
I watched the entire video. You were kind when you wrote "you'll see Americans of all ages and ethnicities peacefully gathering, singing, lifting posters, chatting with each other and having a good time". Out out the hundreds,thousands?... I saw 4 blacks. Only 1 was carrying a sign and chatting.

Norma said...

Funny, I never perceived Obama as black either. Nor did our most famous civil rights leaders early in his campaign. Sometimes it's hard to tell. I actually saw more seniors than I expected since apathy seems to be the typical behavior of our generation.

Norma said...

I went back and reviewed it; by minute 7 I'd counted 8 blacks--that's not huge, but I also didn't see anyone breaking windows like you see at leftist rallies, no police hauling people away, no Mexican flags, no racist posters like you saw at leftist rallies, and a better dressed crowd who know how to spell.

Anonymous said...

Great posters:

"Obamanomics: Chains you can believe in."

Smoke the Pork

Give me liberty not debt

I am not your ATM

Anonymous said...

Murray sez:

I like the poster that said "Honk if I'm paying your mortgage". LOL