Sunday, February 09, 2014

The dignity of every human being—selective reading

“This morning I attended the National Prayer Breakfast, a long-standing Washington tradition and a great bi-partisan event. But I nearly fell out of my chair when Barack Obama quoted from Psalm 139:14, saying, "We believe that each of us is 'wonderfully made' in the image of God. We, therefore, believe in the inherent dignity of every human being -- dignity that no earthly power can take away."

This is coming from the most pro-abortion president in our nation's history, from a man who is trying to force religious institutions and individuals to pay for abortion, who went to Planned Parenthood's national convention and asked God to bless its work.

Of course, that is why Obama couldn't utter verse 13: "For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb." Yes, Mr. President, some of us do believe in the inherent dignity of every human being -- from the moment of conception until natural death.”  Gary Bauer

No comments: