Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Who believes Hillary?

I have two e-mail addresses (my faculty address at Ohio State, and my Road Runner).  I used to have three (Medscape) so I could access and send e-mail when not at my own computer. If you have a Medscape in your address book, just delete it.  I don’t use it. I don’t use my phone for e-mail, although do occasionally text.

I have never had a problem “carrying around 2 devices.” Does anyone believe anything a Clinton says? She doesn’t lie as well as Bill, but Democrats haven’t changed. They believe the lies. And I don’t think the Obama Administration is being her friend.  Remember, during the 2008 campaign it was not the Republicans who leaked all that dirty laundry about Obama—it was the Clinton campaign.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2015/03/10/3-reasons-why-hillary-clinton-convenience-argument-on-her-email-controversy-probably-wont-work/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2015/03/10/hillary-clinton-emails-blackberry/24725993/

No comments: