Thursday, October 11, 2018

People are not one dimensional

So there can't be "good people on both sides?" My views on abortion are no secret, it's taking the life of the weakest and most vulnerable, yet I have friends and relatives I've known all my life who donate to Planned Parenthood AND volunteer at food pantries for the vulnerable. I watched on TV the paid harridans and harpies storming the doors of the Supreme Court over Kavanaugh's swearing in, but many Democrat women stood silently watching and grieving, not making themselves into idiots or destroying property. They'll go home, work on local campaigns and be patriotic Americans. God hears prayers from both/three/four sides. Only He knows the heart and he will judge. There are good people on all sides. Use facts, not hate. Respect our Bill of Rights.

No comments: