Sunday, May 01, 2005

1004 I found it!

Not God--that happened 30 years ago. I found the Oster Belgium Wafflemaker models 3860 & 3863 Instructions. (See blog 1002) We had waffles, sausage and fresh fruit for supper, and I can barely waddle up to the keyboard.

We hung an art show at the public library today, and on the way home I started thinking about the missing instructions. It occurred to me that I must have instructions and warranties from the 1980s and 1990s someplace, and then I remembered the plastic zip lock bag in the living room secretary. When I got home I checked, and there it was, on top, placed there carefully in 2002 so I wouldn't forget where it was.

The cat was so excited at the prospect of waffles, I gave her a few tiny bites of the practice waffle. She was ecstatic. She has never paid any attention to crackers, cookies or bread, but something about waffles takes her back to her homeless days when she had to scrounge for a meal.

1 comment:

Cuppa said...

Oh good. Glad you found it. Now, if you could just help me find a few things! The sugar bowl being just one. Yes, I can't find my sugar bowl. Half of the kitchen is in the living room dining room while the kitchen is being painted, and I don't know what in the world I did with my sugar bowl.