Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ratty jeans

When loading some of my husband's jeans and cotton casual slacks into the washer today, it occurred to me that the jeans were well past their prime and I decided to look for some new ones when I went to Kohl's to buy a watch battery. The "new" jeans are so awful, so distressed, so ripped, so wrinkled and faded, I decided we'd stay with what we have.

Neither of these were brands at Kohl's, nor did I actually see any this awful (bottom one is $350), but you get the idea.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Murray sez:
Gee, it's comforting to know that my rag-tag "levi's" that I wore as a kid were quite stylish! And of course, T-shirts never went out of style.

Norma said...

When we were kids, our mothers wouldn't have let us work in the garden in clothes like this!

Anonymous said...

Murray sez;
I should have saved mine. They would be worth hundreds by now.