Friday, May 24, 2013

On how you deal with “Chicago”

Richard, a blogging friend writes: “ I can't get away from it. When I was barely legal, I drove a long haul truck for a little while. I never drove near Chicago but the company did, and it had a "regulation" that if you got pulled over by the police in the Chicago area, when you handed over your license and log book you wrapped the license in a twenty dollar bill. The police expected it, and didn't give the driver a ticket.

The news for the last few weeks has absolutely convinced me that I was correct in the previous election in the feeling that we had handed over our federal government to the heirs of the guys who set up the crookedness of the "then” Chicago police. We are being governed by a bunch of Chicago (not necessarily geographical) ward politicians. I hope we get past it without permanent damage to the nature of our country.”

Please do your own research.  Go online and look at the 28 categories for 501c organizations and read how vague the wording is.  It’s a law that is ripe for misuse regardless of who is in power.  But to connect this power to the health care law (woman who was in charge of exempt groups at IRS is now in charge of the IRS section of Obamacare) is Stalinesque. Truly, “Chicago” knew exactly what it was doing in creating this section of the new ACA.

No comments: