Thursday, August 20, 2015

Where is the United States in Biblical prophecy?

I've never been a dispensationalist or one to look for prophecy in Scripture. I know Jesus is coming back someday, and I know in whom I have believed. However, I've always wondered why the U.S. doesn't seem to be in any of the prophecies. Then I saw the 7th Planned Parenthood video, and I think I understand. A country/people/culture that supports this kind of evil or calls it by a benign name like "health" probably cannot make it to end times. It will implode all on its own.

Now take a look at this.  The fetal tissue for research battle has been going on since 1973, when the Supremes managed to find abortion in the Constitution. Reagan and Bush years eliminated federal funding, but that was reverse during the Clinton years.

fetal tissue research

West J Med. 1993 Sep; 159(3): 400–407.

Read the rest of the story  here. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1011357/?page=1

No comments: