Monday, January 22, 2018

Adventures at the gym



Today one of the instructors showed me how to use the machines. First I told her everything I didn't want to do and any health problems. So in addition to the treadmill, which I've been using about 3 weeks, she showed me five machines, 4 of which were in a special section called "physical therapy." I decided not to argue with her when she told me two sets of twenty on each machine.  I've known this body a lot longer than she has and if I do 5, I'll be pleased.  Even after a demo, I came home and took a hot shower and some Advil.  She told me she used to weight 220 lbs. and looks like she might be 115 max. now.  It's always cold there, even though I see a lot of people sweating.  So I went to Wal-Mart and bought myself some new work out clothes with longer or mid-arm sleeves.

1 comment:

Norma said...

Today there was a woman also on the treadmill wearing the exact same style of shirt.