Monday, August 31, 2020

Mystic, Connecticut

The problem with blogging and facebooking every day is that I forget what I wrote about and when.  I was sure I had put a photo of my "new" print on my blog, but I can't find it.  Oh well, I'll just post it again, and when I do find it, I'll delete one.  It's a print of a tug boat in Mystic, Connecticut.  The little Christmas wreath on the back of the boat makes is appropriate for the Christmas season.  Lolly Stoddard is described at an Amazon site:

Lolly Stoddard is a well know artist in the shoreline area of Connecticut, where she resides with her husband whom she has known since childhood. She taught school for five years before concluding her teaching career to be at home with her three children who are now grown. Her artist endeavors grew along with her children, and her memories of their creative imaginations have helped enliven her children's books. Her first book "Town Small" was published by Mystic Seaport in 2002 and is now in its second printing.

  



No comments: