Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Stool testing

 This is not a topic I usually write about--I know nothing about it.  But I've been following Lucy for some time--because I started a class on the microbiome.  It was so gross (in my opinion) I dropped out, but did learn a lot and still think it's an interesting topic.  Her specialty is the gut microbiome.

Episode 172: Stool Testing with Dr. Lucy Mailing - Phoenix Helix

Dr. Lucy Mailing is a research scientist specializing in gut health, the microbiome, and nutrition science. Her stool testing expertise comes from both her graduate school training and her clinical practice. In graduate school, her research focused on the impact of diet and exercise on the gut microbiome. She employed a wide variety of stool testing technologies in her research and understands the science deeply. In her clinical practice, she analyzes stool testing reports with the goal of maximizing her client’s health.

No comments: