Sunday, August 07, 2005

1333 Friday's Feast On Sunday

When I checked on Friday, the list wasn't up yet, so here it is, late. Not like me to be late.

Appetizer
Briefly describe your living room.

Fabulous view of trees, yard and creek. Peaceful decor; cream walls with khaki color crown molding; cream colored rug on dark marble; bamboo colored couch; deep blue and cream colored side chairs; antique rocker with blue and maroon upholstery and a few family pieces from our grandparents; glass top coffee table and end chairs; arts ‘n crafts style oak entertainment center; 50s modern side chairs with Frank Lloyd Wright pillows and rosewood secretary; walnut bookshelf with memorabilia and books galore; easel with painting; 7 or 8 watercolor paintings; lamps.

Soup
List 3 things you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2005.

I don’t set goals. And you can't trick me into it!

Salad
When you're online, what do you spend the most time reading/playing/doing? Suggest a site for us to visit.

I read political, religious and personal blogs and news sites. I skip entries even in my favs if they are potty mouth'd and cranky. I like Michael Yon in Iraq. Wonderful, sensitive photographs.

Main Course
What would the title of your autobiography be?

You're looking at it.

Dessert
What time do you usually go to bed?

About 9:30 or 10. Earlier if I can work it in.

No comments: