Easter celebrates the bodily resurrection from the dead of Jesus Christ, the hope for all Christians; but here's what appeared in my mailbox.
- $17.32B: In Easter-related spending is expected in 2016
- 89%: Of Americans believe chocolate bunnies should be eaten ears first
- 81%: Of parents steal from their kids’ Easter baskets
- 1.5B+: Marshmallow Peeps are consumed each Easter
- 2.6B: Eggs are purchased each March
Imagine if $17 billion were given to agencies to improve housing for the poor or elderly with no cut for government bureaucracies.