Friday, April 22, 2005

Do you like fly fishing?

On Fridays I like to browse the real estate ads in the Wall Street Journal. I get my jollies wondering about people who sell $25 million dollar homes in the desert. But today I saw a cottage on the AuSable River in Michigan for $179,900. The photo looked pretty sweet--a log cabin built in 1930 with 700 ft. frontage and a private trout pond and boat house. Nice little porch--looked to be a smallish 2-3 bedroom, one bath summer place. Probably not the best kitchen or bath, but you can't beat the price and location (if you like to fish, and I don't). So I looked it up on the internet and found it after two or three clicks, despite not having a URL. Really cute. Go in with another two families and have yourself a nice fishing retreat.


AuSable River Cottage

Call Chad at 231-499-8292. Full info here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Came accross this site today - fly reels. I believe it's new and I was amazed by the pics in the pdf they're giving away, so I'm looking for recommendations from someone who knows, before I decide on anything from them.