Thursday, March 09, 2006

2255 A quick blogger tip

Have you ever had a problem getting blogger software to load your photos into your blog text? I often don't decide on a photo until I've written something and think it needs a little splash of color. So I look through my photos, upload, and nothing happens. I've discovered that if I upload it to an empty posting window, and then cut and paste that html into my drafted, ready-to-go post, it works like a charm. Another solution would be not to write so much, but what's the fun in that?

At the bottom of your posting window, there is a little line that reads "post and comment options." Click on that and you can adjust your time and date to reflect the day you assign. For instance I post my TT and MM the night before, but have often drafted and saved them a week in advance where they stay in draft mode but with the correct date so I can revise and think about them. If I want my TT or MM to stay on top for my short attention span readers who don't want to hunt for them, I change the time of the later posts during the day so they come before. If you only post once a day, this is not a problem. But what's the fun in that?


No comments: