Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Oops of the day

When I left the house this morning, I picked up the bag of scooped, smelly kitty litter to deposit in the trash can. But when I opened the car, I still had it with me. Oops.

I was looking at a blog today that had a big clickable photo on the side column entitled: Astrology photo of the Day. That's odd, I thought. I clicked on it and Yes, it was Astronomy photo of the Day. Oops.

Orlando repackages its bakery overages under the word "Oops," and I saw them at Marc's today. Got 6 huge freshly baked sandwich buns for $1.00.

The polls have closed in Indiana, but a judge has ordered them to stay open in the Chicago suburban area of northern Indiana--Obama territory. Oops.

Marc Dann hasn't resigned, that I know of, but the Ohio Dem webpage has removed his name. Oops.

No comments: