Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The secret to waist management, part 1

It's easy. Dive into the right gene pool! Here I am about age 18 at the senior prom wearing my grandmother's waist (22"), followed by a photo of me at 68 on my 40 year old bike wearing my grandmother's arms when she was about this age. See how easy it is to have a small waist? All you need is a body shape that doesn't have your bottom rib resting on your pelvis so that there is some space for all that flab to fill! Then as you age, the spine shrinks a little, and the waist expands. Any other questions?



3 comments:

PJ said...

Hey! You still have it in the gene pool. My "fill in" is "out there"!! LOL

Anonymous said...

My don't we just love to talk about ourselves and our opions..what a piece of work!

Anonymous said...

Opions be wat blogs be.