Sunday, October 03, 2010

Happy Blogiversary to me

This is my 7th blogiversary. Yes, been blogging for 7 years. Began October 3, 2003, then back filled to October 1, because it just didn't look tidy.  Do you realize how hard it is to find an image of a blogiversary cake with a candle shaped like a 7?  I guess not very many people make it this far--especially not if they have 12 blog.

Now that I've changed my template, all the colors are wrong for the headings, links and side-bars. Sighs. Too bad. Why should my blog be better coordinated than my closet?

5 comments:

Norma said...

I scrolled back to Oct. 3, 2003 to see what I was writing about and for my first topic I chose--a recycling journal. Whew! That must have really turned on the readers.

Noah Bawdy™ said...

Happy Blog Birthday !

Dan Nieman said...

Congratulations Norma! Here's to another 7 years!

Ivan Chew said...

Wow, you were a pioneer! Congrats and happy anniversary :)

Anonymous said...

Norma- You're still around!

Glad to see it. I found you again Googling something else.

Jane_of_art : )