Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Romney got the last word

I'm optimistic about our future. I want to see peace, we have a chance for real leadership, to promote principles of peace and make people confident in their future.... I'll get us on track to a balanced budget. The President's plan will continue to decline take home pay, millions out of work. I'll fix that. I want to get people off food stamps with good jobs, to bring America back we need a president who can reach across the aisle. I was in a state that was 87% Democrat. We worked together... this nation is the hope of the Earth. The greatest generation held a torch for the world to see. Now it's our turn. We'll do it. We need strong leadership with your support. I'll ask for your vote. Together we can maintain America as the hope of the Earth.

No comments: