Sunday, June 04, 2006

2539 The CBS Sunday Morning Show

I had intended to give my readers a head's up about the CBS segment this morning, because Marilyn, one of the shopkeepers at Lakeside, stopped by our table Friday evening and told us there would be a rerun (it ran on July 3, 2005). I just check my stats, and I had at least 10 hits in about 2 hours searching the topics Lakeside, or honor system or some combination. Since I'd also written about the yard sales last week-end some of which used the honor system, those also got some hits as well as the item in the July archives. When it first ran last summer, the director got phone calls from all over the nation from people who remembered vacationing there as children and wanting to reconnect.

I didn't see it this morning--the choir sang at 3 services, but it's a neat segment.

Check here for information on Lakeside.

No comments: