Wednesday, March 16, 2005

913 English and Alcohol

When I took the English test and got a score that said I was more knowledgable than 99% of the people in my age group, I thought WOW. But when I took the alcohol knowledge test and it also said I knew more than 99% in my age group, I figured it just wasn't running the numbers for my age group because not enough people were taking the test. I answered the alcohol questions randomly because I know nothing about alcohol and only have an occasional glass of house wine. I've never even tasted beer, so I left one of the beer questions blank which offer that option. Still scored pretty high. So I guess that's why I curved so high in English. Darn.

Update: The link to the test for Mr. Cloud.

2 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Now there's one test that might interest me -- the English one -- and the one time that you didn't post the link. Surely this has to be on the web? I can't imagine you paying money and sitting in a gym to take such tests?

Norma said...

I'll look for it. I think I saw it at one of my links--apparently not yours. It was one of the few tests on the internet that actually seemed to test knowledge instead of inside jokes. It had beginning, intermediate and advanced scoring and used both North American and British English.