Friday, November 18, 2005

1795 Kissed by a trombonist

Trombone playing consists of three technical elements that must work together: blowing/buzzing of the lips (sound and flexibility), the slide (digital coordination) and the tongue (articulation and rhythm). From Online Trombone Journal

My husband says, you haven’t been kissed until you’ve been kissed by a trombone player. I’ll bet I’ve heard that line about 50 times in the last 47 years. I've been sick so long I haven't even had a hug in 3 weeks, let alone a kiss. But today I feel much better than yesterday, which was better than Wednesday, so we are planning on our Friday night date tonight.

And when my husband left this morning to lead the aerobics class (all female), I got a sanitary kiss on the back of my neck.

2 comments:

Bonita said...

Your bug is still visiting?

I've heard that the more bugs you catch, the better your immune system becomes... and 3 of my children were conceived when I was down with a cold. My husband likes to say, "We make our best babies when you are ill." Now, I tell him I'll pass on the offer, just get me a cup of tea.

Feed Fido said...

Aerobics? I guess he has a lot of pent up energy with you being ill and all. LOL