Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Association between Penis Size and Sexual Health among Men Who Have Sex with Men

I found 251 matches on Google for this author and the grant number "t32 da07233" that supported this and other non-essential sex research. I suspect most gay men know the answers to his questions, and if there's a way to be paid for sex and not be a pimp or prostitute, Mr. Grov has apparently found it. As our Congress and President spar between the teams of "revenue" (increased taxes) and reduced spending (cuts), I hope they consider that we are overloaded with frivolous wasteful government jobs that pay the mortgage for one employee but don't benefit the public.

The Association between Penis Size and Sexual Health among Men Who Have Sex with Men

Now with a title like this, we'll see how good my filter and spam catcher is.

1 comment:

Paula said...

LOL! I'm all for random scientific research because interesting things can happen, but it is getting a bit ridiculous.