Monday, July 04, 2011

Week 3 at Lakeside--Health and Wellness Week

Looking at the brochure, I'm not sure there is much for me.

Tuesday 10:30 Bipolar disorder. I'm not and I don't think I know anyone close to me who has this.

Tuesday 1:30 Nutrition for stressful time. I'm not stressed.

Wednesday 10:30 Exercise for the busy person. I'm not busy, just lazy.

Wednesday 1:30 Health care reform in the era of the Silver Tsunami. I hope he's not going to tell us Obamacare is good for the senior citizen.

Thursday 10:30 Transitional care: How do patients get from one place to another? Not sure what this topic is, but it's by a geriatrician.

Thursday 1:30 The human brain and spirituality. My brain is in the loving care of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. That's about as spiritual as I get on that topic.

Friday 10:30 Delirium: a serious problem for the hospitalized elder. This is an important topic whether for self, family or if visiting on behalf of the church.

1 comment:

Norma said...

Yes, he likes Obamacare, but thinks it doesn't go far enough.