Thursday, September 22, 2011

I, I, I, I, I'm, I'm finally going to admit who I am

"Now the Republicans, you know when I, I talked about this earlier in the week. They said 'well, this is class warfare.' You know what? If asking a billionaire to pay their fair of taxes. To pay the same tax rate as a plumber or a teacher is class warfare, then you know what? I, I, I, I, I'm, I'm a warrior for the middle class. I'm happy to fight for the middle class,"

President Barack Obama stammered this at the Brent Spence Bridge in Cincinnati, OH, and he still doesn't come up with a figure for "fair," but his wife wears $42,000 bling to the DNC fund raiser.

The jewelry was "on loan," but the message was clear to all those who can afford this extravagance. "Vote for me and you'll have no worries."

No comments: