Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ted Nugent translates for Debbie Wasserman Schultz

(who didn’t ask about what Louis Farrakhan, Nation of Islam, meant when he said to a black audience their leaders would die in a few days)

“First of all, I’m the master of metaphors,” Nugent told radio host Joe Pags, and then went on to take a shot at his critics: “…and nobody needs an interpreter when i speak except [DNC Chair] Wasserman Schultz and the Marxist czars in the Obama administration and the ultra-leftist America-hating media out there. So I think everybody knows what I meant.”

“Obviously our American dream is dead if this president continues to spend our great great grandchildren’s money at an irresponsible and unaccountable pace. And certainly we‘re in jail because we’ve become subservient and addicted to Fedzilla — the wasteful, money-burning monster that is the federal government right now.”

He added: “When I say ‘rip their heads off,‘ I’m talking figuratively that we need to go to the voting booth and fire these people!”

Blaze

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This father of 8 children by 3 or 4 women,,, who soiled his pants for a week to avoid the draft. Waves a gun around and shouts profanities,,, good role model for children. Poster boy for the right. Did I forget the 17 yo girl who was not permitted by law to marry him,,, so he became her guardian, some call that pedophilia. He can be your role model.

Norma said...

I know nothing about Ted Nugent, but you seem to be reading all the right, aka left, filters. Sounds like he and Ted Kennedy were drinking buddies.

Anonymous said...

If you are the consummate researcher you might have found the stuff about Nugent on Wiki. It seems a pretty unbiased source, but then I don't have the same cynicism or suspicion that the right seems to have. I also have a scientific background, probably 16 years of science classes, so some of your expounding on cancer and other related topics makes my skin crawl from the bias. Now I'm the. Biased one....

Norma said...

Sorry you don't like my cancer stories--they come from JAMA and NEJM. Do you have something more specific than crawling skin?

Anonymous said...

And my facts come from NIH.

Norma said...

I get it--took me awhile to figure out what you could have against my cancer article links. It's the breast cancer-abortion link, and the hormone/contraceptive younger women cancer link, right?

Well, your politicking is showing--it's all there in peer review journals. I've helped a lot of people get their masters and PhDs--I think I can work my way through the hype and scare stuff. And you?