Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Barack Obama’s worst nightmare

I am a thinking, educated, intelligent, independent voter.

I am fanatical in my support for the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence.

I believe that there is only one phrase that might be slightly more important than "We the People of the United States ...". That phrase would be "In the Beginning the Lord said 'Let there be light'..."

But the most significant thing that makes Barack Obama view me as his worst nightmare is simply this: I tell the truth about him. I don't need to lie. I don't need to "create" a narrative. What he has done all by himself is so appalling that any need for embellishment is stillborn.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/06/i_am_barack_obamas_worst_nightmare.html#ixzz1x2IGEFoQ

No comments: