Monday, January 21, 2013

Reminds me of a story. . .

Maybe I need to go back to coloring my hair. In the parking lot at Marc’s today I was walking carefully because we had about 1/2" of snow and I wasn't sure what was under it. A woman walked up to me, grabbed my arm and shoulder, and said, "Let me help you." She hung on all the way to the door. When she took off her knit cap, I decided she was every bit of 65. Must have been her good deed for the day.

And here’s the story. . .

An elderly woman spent a day shopping at the mall. Upon return to her vehicle, she found four strange males sitting in her car. Frightened, the woman dropped her shopping bags and drew her handgun. She told the men that if they did not get out of the car, she would shoot. The four men ran off quickly, whereupon the lady got into the car. Her key however, would not fit. The woman realized that her car was the identical one parked a few spaces down. She went to the police department and reported the story. The officer on duty laughed hysterically and pointed to the other end of the counter where four pale men had reported a car jacking by a mean old lady; no charges were filed.

2 comments:

gun nut said...

Yup, every one should have a gun. She should have shot their asses for being in her car. oh, mistakes happen, guns don't kill people, bad men do.

Norma said...

Typical Democrat. No sense of humor.